The National Channel Manager drives, and optimizes the Asset Creation department’s performance on set objectives across the regions. He/she will:
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations, monitor performance of the set territories.
- Liaise with core sales staff within the region to optimize leads generations and conversion
- Forecast, plan, recruit and maintain capacity plan for the Asset Creation team in all regions
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception on new products
- Motivate, train and maintain a healthy and effective workforce
- Identify, develop, and implement process changes
- Develop monthly sales incentive programs for both Brokers & RSE to increase performance and drive results
- Manage RSE and Credit Admin team performance and delivery on the job.
- Intervene in policy modifications and amendments deliberation with stakeholder
- BSc./HND In Marketing, Business Admin. or any related field
- University Degree in a related field
- 10 years+ of progressive experience in sales and marketing domain.
- MUST be experienced in consumer lending
Method of Application
Interested?: send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org