A reputable international manufacturing Group based in Lagos with subsidiaries in various industries is keen to engage the services of experienced Navision Developers for its various Companies.
Interested candidates must be self driven and possess analytical mind that will facilitate the development role.
Key Task For The Position
- Actively assist in the management of end to end system life cycle development.
- Provide/Support user needs in the NAV ERP system within the group.
- Provide senior level programming as required.
- Provide technical architecture analysis, design, development and enhancement to the group Navision ERP system.
- Assist with the customization of the group Navision ERP to meet the group needs.
- Report Design as required by the various users of NAV ERP System.
Qualification & Required For The Position
- Candidates must be knowledgeable and proficient in the use of Navision 6.02 and possess the following essential requirements for the position.
- HND (not below upper credit) or BSc (not below 2nd class upper division) degree in (Computer Science Only).
- Minimum 3 years of Hands-on experience of Navision development/programming.
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of MS Dynamics Nav2009R2 or Nav2013R2, SQl Server reporting services, or Report builder.
- Must be comfortable with advanced developments, object designer & XM Web services Requirement.
- Must be proficient on 3 tier architecture of Dynamics Nav and Role tailored client (RTC).
- Should have strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytical & problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Applications along detailed CV are to be submitted to: Group Head Human Resources, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17/02/2015