Arit of Africa Ltd is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Consulting Engineer
- Implement sales and marketing strategy and scheme
- Build good relationship with new and existing clients
- Maintains excellent relationships with Clients and other stakeholders to obtain all necessary information as may be required, to facilitate the successful conduct of business.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Provide feedback of the market, analyse and determine most crucial needs of key clients and carry them out to ensure they receive firstclass customer care and service.
- Prepare and communicate strategies and set objectives to clients to suit their changing preferences.
- Carry out continuous market analysis and research on dynamics of IT Security Market
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
- Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced
Education and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology or related field with 3-10 years’ experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in Client Relationship and Administration.
- CCIE Security and / or R&S Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A selfstarter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team
- Valid Nigerian Driver’s License
Closing Date: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.