IT Horizons Limited – A system integrator and Application ICT Company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- A system integration ICT Company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services is urgently seeking a NETWORK ENGINEER.
- You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases, designing communication networks within an organization or between organizations. While ensuring the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for users. Users may be staff, clients, customers and suppliers.
- 3-5 years experiencing in Routing and Switching and Security – CCNP R/S, CCNP Security, Experience with Sophos Technology, Penetration test, and any relevant security experience
Most important technical skills:
- Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customer
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding when issues occur
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers
- Speaking with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
- Level of Education Required: Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field preferred.
Closing Date: 31st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.