We are a globally respected and leading Company located in Lagos. In order to consolidate our dominance and leadership of our sector through strategic People, we are seeking to employ a seasoned and experienced IT Network Professional to boost our IT Team.
IT Network and System Administration Officer
The Candidate must possess strong practical knowledge of IT Network, Network security and system administration.
Candidate will be part of a motivated Network and system administration team. Having hands-on experience in IT Network and Network security is a key factor.
- Setup, configuration and optimization of Network design and devices.
- Implement security measures on network and servers in line with regulatory and industry standards.
- Document the architectural diagrams of the Network infrastructure and system proce~ses.
- Monitor Infrastructure for proactive issue reporting to achieve agreed system availability.
- Manage service providers in line with the terms and conditions of the SLA Agreements.
- Involve in the administration of Microsoft Exchange server platform.
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved projects.
- Provide Network support for disaster recovery/business continuity plan periodic tests.
- Sc in Computer science or any science discipline with a minimum of 2.2 division
- Certifications in Network devices such as CCNA, CCNP etc
- 5 years relevant practical IT Network experience
- Basic knowledge in server virtualization, collaborative solutions and SAN storage would be an added advantage
- Advanced Microsoft excel, power point, Visio skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Strong ability to influence and gain commitment from different quarters in order to benefit the organisation.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to: Humanresources122014@yahoo.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 03/02/2015