- To Assist the Drilling Supervisor in managing the company’s drilling and completion Operations on the Rig
- To manage the records of all Well Engineering equipment and materials in the Rig site for cost effective project de1iveIY.
- To assist the Drilling Supervisor in managing the Health, Safety, Environmental, Security and Community issues on the Rig Site
- Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE
- Support the Delivery of wells on budget. on schedule and to the quality standards specified In the well proposal
- Liaise with Reid Subsurface and Operations Teams in the delivery of the well project
- Coordina1e and keep the records of all Well Engineering equipment delivered on Site.
- Monitor the Service contractors’ time sheets and movement of materials to ensure that high quality services are provided in accordance with their respective contract
- Liaise with the Community Relation Officers in the management of the host communities to minimize disruption in Well drilling and completion operation
- Report all the progress of work on well drilling and completion activities assigned to his Rig.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A graduate degree in engineering or physical science, with a minimum of 5 years oil and gas drilling and completion experience
- Experience in subsurface engineering is an Advantage.
- Good supervisory skills, with sound knowledge of well control techniques and well intervention operations practices
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills with PC fluency and familiarity with well intervention engineering software
- Proficient in English language both in-speech and in writing.
- Possession of a valid IWCF
Method of Application
Candidates are advised to use the position they are applying for as the subject matter of their application. Application should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: 19/02/2015