Nutrition Voice & Accountability Capacity Assessment of Stakeholder-Consultancy in Save the Children
In order to increase the access to and impact of Nutrition services in WINNN targeted states. WINNN aims to increase the beneficiaries use of their own voice (citizens ability to demand the services they require) and accountability (systems put in place to hold the government and systems to account). The voice and accountability intervention will focus on demand, accountability and supply of quality nutrition services to reduce maternal and child mortality.
- S/he should have 10 years working experience in International development specially in the area of Governance or Voice & Accountability;
- Experience of working in Northern Nigeria and cultural awareness of Northern Nigeria;
- Good facilitation, negotiation, research methods and analytical skills;
- Evidence of similar work done (This should be submitted with the proposal/application);
- Post Graduate degree in law, International development. Public Policy or Philosophy;
- Working Knowledge of the Hausa Language
- The timeframe for this consultancy is expected to be a total of 40 days.
Method of Application
Kindly send your C.V and qualifying statements on or before 9 February 2015 explaining why you are suitable to: Nigeriavacancy@savethechildren.org.State position clearly in the subject field as applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified. Also, applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that applications will be treated as they are received and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply for more great opportunities, please visit our website on www.savethechildren.net/jobs.
For more information and to support our work, please visit our website on www.savethechildren.net. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to safeguard children from abuse. Our people are as diverse as the challenges we face.
Would You Like To Make An Impact On Children’s Lives? Join Us!!!
Closing Date: 09/02/2015