Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Organize office and assist managers in day-day activities
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Keeping supply inventories monitored.
Qualification / Requirements
- Strictly for candidates who have SSCE and live around Ikeja, Egbeda, Ogba, Oshodi and Agege axis.
- Experience as an Office Assistant will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 25th March, 2020