The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) seeks the services of two (2) Office assistants, one (1) Data manager and one (1) Administrative assistant.
Open To: All Interested Candidates
Opening Date: 7th April 2015
Closing Date: 24th April 2015
Work Hours: Full time
The responsibilities of the Office Assistant include:
- Provide logistics support for program training and field activities
- Support the program office in a variety of Administrative, financial and operational duties
- Performs a variety of routine to moderately skilled clerical support functions, including word processing, data entry, financial management, and other related duties as assigned;
- Support Administrative assistant in coordinating travel plans for program staff, residents;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum of Diploma certificate in any field. University Degree will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of English Language to be able to communicate with staff in the course of his/her work
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities
- Proven knowledge of modern office procedures
Skills and Abilities
- Ms Word. Ms Excel
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application letter by email not later than two week from the date of this publication: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21/04/2015