Job Role: Operations Manager
Industry: Oil and Gas Upstream
Management Level: Senior
Plan, direct and manage the performance of all operations, including its human and material resource; so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall strategy.
• Ensure the timely and effective planning, preparation, and execution of surveys to always ensure certification remains valid.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
• Work with the HSE personnel to ensure statutory compliance with Health and Safety legislation, conducting risk assessments, monitoring performance and review policies and procedures.
• Develop an environment with systems and processes in place which will enable and encourage business opportunities.
• Work with clients, contractors, & local communities regarding any issues concerning vessel and equipment functionality and personnel.
• Implement procedures and processes which allow for ownership and accountability by personnel and Vessel crew for operational expenses.
• Direct the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns and approving plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommend contract awards as appropriate
• Hold periodic meetings with team and crew members to deliberate on operational processes and workflow matters• Participating in reviews and technical audits on Scheduling and Progress Reporting on engineering projects as required.
• Participate, together with the Offshore Operations Manager, organize the ROC (kick-off) meeting prior to start any task.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience:
• Degree in Petroleum Engineering/ diploma in Mechanical, Marine or production engineering or related field
• Relevant certifications and MSc in Engineering is an added advantage
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience 5 of which is in a related industry, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
• Technical hands-on skill in operations
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9th May, 2021