Critical Rescue International (CRI) is Nigeria’s first national advanced medical paramedic company. We are in business to manage medical emergencies wherever and whenever they occur in our area of operation. On hand to deliver our innovative services is a team of uniquely qualified international and local medial personnel. We operate a fleet of ambulances.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Reporting To: COO/CMA
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support business needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields especially in the start-up industry and working with small corporations.
- Build alliances and partnership with other organizations
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity, and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business chiefly, the digital health platform
- Spearhead various marketing campaigns to advertise and expand business reach
- Chase up leads and promote business goals and interests
- Regularly review productivity and make recommendations as needed
- Assist in establishing business development objectives and market the digital health platform to clients, collaborators and other relevant stakeholders
- Schedule and train staff to meet operational requirements
- Implement digital health policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and ethics
- Keep track of telehealth software and updates, equipment and devices and manage inventory
- Liaise with appropriate units regarding ancillary telemedicine services, equipment and supplies
- Ensure patient records are current and accurate
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality while executing tasks
- Liaising with the IT department and clinic staff for the development of new tech products
- Using IT skills for work, such as maintaining patients’ records using specific packages
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications
- Liaising with IT in troubleshooting tech
- Supervise patient scheduling on our digital health platform
- Oversee registration of patients on the digital health platform
- Telemedicine coordination, SOP monitoring and monthly reporting.
- Communicate with patients regarding inquiries and complaints
- Ensure patient satisfaction
- Submits weekly progress reports and ensures data is accurate.
- Carries out other duties as may be required my management
- Must be Lagos-based
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Planning and organizing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Problem solving
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Previous experience working in the healthcare and/or medical technology sector is desirable
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative, take instruction, and work under pressure is an asset
- Most importantly we want creativity and energy
Closing Date: 31st March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.