A multinational telecoms solutions provider with over 13 years in the industry. The company prides itself in providing the best solution to fit customer requirements. As an experienced telecoms company, the company provides the best and fastest infra-structural solutions for sophisticated equipments. The tremendous growth of today’s communications infrastructure has created an increase demand on Telecom Operators to construct new facilities to house their critical systems. Key to this is fibre optic solution. Getting facilities constructed on-line quickly is key to success. To achieve this goal, the company is seeking to recruit an experienced Optical Fibre Project Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have total responsibility for project implementation.
- You will develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
- You will prepare the drawings for your sites in coordination with the documentation & design department;
- You will determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning
personnel to phases and elements and reviewing bids from contractors;
- You will determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and
performance standards, completing technical studies and preparing cost estimates;
- You will determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time
requirements and sequencing project elements;
- You will maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving
- You will control project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor’s contracts;
- You will prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends, and recommending actions;
- You will ensure a safe working environment at all times.
- A graduate of Civil or Electrical Engineering, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in optical fibre project management. You must have the ability to plan and organise a team effort, motivating, leading and boosting morale of the teams. You must have demonstrable organisational, analytical and numerical skills with good commercial awareness. Diplomatic with good team spirit, you must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Good client management, effective time management and logical decision-making ability are equally essential. You must be willing to travel extensively across all regions of the country.
Method of Application
To apply, please visit our website: www.sunroseconsulting.com
Closing Date: 31/03/2015