Job Role: OTN (Optical Transport Network) Engineer
• Manage the engineering quality, progress, cost, and cyber security of the domain.
• Prepare the implementation solution of the domain and output the HLD/LLD/MOP.
• Resolve professional technical and quality problems that occur during the implementation of the profession.
• Review the solution and make technical disclosure of the domain.
• Sort out the implementation documents and develop the implementation plan.
• Full-time university degree or above, majoring in communications, electronic engineering, or other related fields.
• More than five years of experience in OTN/ASON/MS-OTN network engineering and maintenance projects. Overseas projects are preferred.
• Have solid theoretical knowledge and be familiar with NCE/U2000 operations. Familiar with Navigator commands is preferred.
• Work hard and hard, have a strong sense of responsibility, be flexible in thinking, have good professional ethics, and be able to live overseas.
• Be fluent in English to meet the needs of work.
• Must be a Chinese
• Be familiar with Huawei OTN (9800/8800) equipment.
Method of Application
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th March, 2021