Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) with its head office in Abuja, HIFASS has a mission of enhancing population health in Africa by collaborating with partners to promote public health.
Job Title: OVC Intern
Available Position: 1
Position Type: Full Time
Report To: Admin Assistant
S/he will work under the supervisor of the OVC Advisor to monitor and support LOPIN 3 CBOs/FBOs sub grantees in Ebonyi state to implement OVC program.
- Bachelor’s degree of its equivalent in health related discipline or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 1-2 years post qualification experience in non-governmental organization
- Ability to use Microsoft words, excel and power point package
- Good communication and report writing skill.
- Participate in development, management and review of CBOs: TBOs program activities
- Carry out periodic visit to program sites within the selected LGAs and wards in Ebonyi state
Method of Application
Application should he sent on or before March 16, 2015. A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) should he sent in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the title of the post applied for as the subject of the email.
NB: Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview and HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted candidates.
Closing Date: 16/03/2015