2 year renewable contract
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties;
- Handling all panel beating and accident jobs
- Repairing damaged containers, canopies and equipment
- Removal and replacement of windscreen and window
- Repairing and/or replacing doors and window regulators, door locks, bonnet and booth lock.
- Body filling and dressing
- Keeping and rendering records of workshop jobs.
- Cleaning and maintenance of workshop and equipment
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Trade Test I/Apprentice certificate in Panel Beating or OND in related discipline with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
Skills & Abilities
Ideal candidate must
- Be able to follow instructions and work independently when necessary.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website: http://www.iita.org/careers no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must’ include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is all equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015