The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling filling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and vendors
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability,intelligent
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Must be fair in Complexion
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and attach your recent picture to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 6th July, 2021