At Farm and Food Industries Limited our diverse food and farming research ranges from studying the make-up of our crops and animals to the methods and food processing technologies we develop to produce healthier, safer and more sustainable food to the community at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Organize travel arrangements, booking flights, accommodation, trains and taxis
- Take dictation and minutes
- Create and reformat effective presentations and documentation
- Source office supplies
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed.
- Previous working experience as a Personal Assistant
- BSc qualification.
- 1 – 4 years Experience.
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 22nd January, 2021