VFD Group is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.
VFD Group was founded by highly skilled professionals with diverse experiences, qualifications and professional backgrounds, who identified the gap between individuals and small businesses and their banking experiences and set out to bridge the divide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for providing administrative services to the CEO in order to ensure effective functioning of the office with respect to the achievement of organisational goals.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule- schedule meetings, conference calls etc.
- Prepare the CEO for every meeting (including preparing Agendas and providing relevant information needed ahead of the meeting
- Ensure comprehensive meeting notes with action points are taken and activities appropriately tracked.
- Analyze and summarize reports and internal correspondence for the CEO
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO and other members of staff
- Review of bank statement and spot checks
- Manage CEO travel and coordinate all administrative and logistics needs as required
- Custodian of all documents for the Executive Office- create and maintain a document management system
- Custodian of the all contact database- populate and update contacts periodically
- Manage the CEO’s office and all assets attached to his office
- Provide support to CEO’s Technical Assistant
- Any other task that might be assigned by the CEO or CEO’s TA
- Management of shareholders contact and basic information (Birthdays for executive office)
Research and Analysis:
- Conduct targeted research to equip the CEO with timely and relevant information
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights and make strategic recommendations to the CEO
- Create and maintain data, prepare briefs and presentation packages, charts/graphs data as requested
- Provide business development research for the CEO
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality of professional support provided
- Comprehensiveness of reporting
- Meeting agreed work schedule timelines
- Timely Project Completion rates
- CEO day to day organization level
- Accurate database of shareholders
- Knowledge of finance and investment
- In-depth understanding of the organization
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Exceptional oratory abilities
- Execution focused mindset and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Team work
- Integrity & Confidentiality
- Detail orientation
- Time Management
- Organizational skills
- B.Sc. degree or its equivalent in a numerate discipline (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration etc)
- 1 year relevant experience in a similar role.
Closing Date: 25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the relevant position applied for as heading.