PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting practice specializing in Human Capital Development and the transformation of raw talent into invaluable human resources to fuel organizational growth and efficient operations. Our practice further extends to a plethora of Business Consulting Services all geared towards helping corporate organizations excel in a highly challenging business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the Executive Chairman
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An astute, well-organised, tech-savvy and experienced professional is required for the role of Personal Assistant to the Chairman of a group of companies.
- The individual will be responsible for management of the office of the Chairman, drafting and preparing communications on his behalf, preparing reports, planning and organizing meetings, events and travel.
- He/she must possess the experience and quality of thinking required to understand and distill issues at the highest level of management with demonstrable capability to monitor implementation of assignments approved and / or required by the Executive Chairman.
- The PA must have the confidence and ability to relate with MDs of subsidiary companies productively and represent the Chairman at internal meetings where necessary. The role requires a clear understanding of the group’s vision and mission and a demonstrable ability to ensure optimum functionality of the office of the Executive Chairman in achieving them.
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
- Minimum of Post-Graduate Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 10 years’ post graduate experience required
- Wide-ranging cognate experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Must be highly proficient in advanced use of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Business, Projects, Access, etc)
- Must be highly proficient in the use of social media applications, cloud storage and online meeting packages.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly Proficient in written and spoken English with proof of writing skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Problem solver with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily deliverables
- Great research skills and attention to details
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to executing tasks and responsibilities
- Any sales or marketing experience is an asset
- Any relevant certificate is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of email.
Application Documents to be sent
- Cover Letter explaining why you are the best for the job
- Current / Updated CV
- A Passport Photograph
Closing Date: 11th January, 2021