Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Petrol Station Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc in respective areas of study.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Honesty, commitment, hand working and self-motivation
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Supervise the receipt of products.
- Schedule and oversee deliveries of fuel, ensure that the storage and dispensing of fuel meets environmental and government regulations.
- Monitoring of proper housekeeping (Supervise the keeping of service areas free of gasoline,
- Oil and vehicle fluids, clean restrooms and other customer service areas, and empty trashcans)
- Organizes and arranges maintenance of station equipment(e.g ensure and supervise maintenance of the fuel pumps and storage tanks so they function safely and efficiently)
- Maintain good relationships with the vendors and suppliers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be commercially aware with excellent face to face customer service skills
- Count Inventory and ordering.
- Drive sales and managing expenses
- Supervise employees (sales attendants etc).
- Manages disputes that may occur at the station
- Assigns schedules to ensure the station is fully staffed during operating hours.
- Ensures that employment activities follow company standards and government regulations.
- Establish and enforce security measures. This might include monitoring video surveillance equipment and keeping an eye on suspicious customers.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Any other tasks as the job require.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV in Pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only CV attached in pdf format will be reviewed
Closing Date: 15th November, 2020