Atidam Pharmacy is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Lagos
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach.
- Integrity and compassion.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Valid licence to practice the profession.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 14th December, 2019