The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Pipeline Preventive Maintenance Manager
Job Roles and Functions
- The Pipeline Preventive Maintenance manager is responsible formanaging of pipeline operations and maintenance activities through the direction of operators as well as perform project management for technical projects
- Manage, supervises, coordinates and manages the performance of direct reports and contractors working within the area, to safely and efficiently operate and maintain the pipeline, pipeline right of way, and pipeline facilities. Includes managing employee performance and work schedules, overtime, timesheets, expensereports, and other personnel issues.
- Knowledge of regulatory and company operating requirements and coordinates activities with regulatory agencies, other company departments, right of way landowners, the public, customers and local emergency response agencies.
- Prepares and manages budgets.
- Coordinate, supervise, and inspect the construction of minor projects.
- Coordinates, prepares, and maintains various reports, records, diagrams and other documents concerning right of way issues, maintenance and operations issues, safety, regulatory compliance, and employee administrative issues.
- Initiates and follows to completion work projects assigned to the area.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management + 15 years experience.
- Age 30-60.
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.