Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumbing Services Technician
Ref #: 242650
Department: Construction and Facilities
Hourly / daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly routine maintenance of plumbing systems. Systems to be maintained include:
- Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
- Water tanks: raw water tanks, portable water tank, hydrant water tank
- Pumps: borehole submersible pump; fire hydrant pumps (electric powered pump; diesel engine pump; jockey pump); transfer pumps; irrigation pumps; booster pumps; STP pumps; diesel transfer pump
- Hydrant system; sprinkler system; fire hose-reels; valves, pressure tanks; pipes.
- Sanitary fittings: hand wash basins; sinks; bathtubs; water closets; urinals; flushing cisterns
- FM 200 plumbing system; fire extinguishers.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and other related qualifications in disciplines related to the advertised position.
- City and Guild Technical Certificate.
- 2 years experience in related roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suits (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) for reporting and presentation.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online