We are a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization implementing a comprehensive family-focused HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment program in partnership with the different tiers of the Government of Nigeria. We require the services of resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the following positions:
Prevention Services Manager Job in NGO
The incumbent will provide support in developing and managing health programs that maximize development results and impact. The successful candidate will provide leadership and assist in the implementation of HIV Sexual Transmission Prevention (HIV STP) and HIV Medical Transmission
Prevention (HIV MTP) services. He/she will provide leadership and strengthen capacity of staff and the supported facilities in the effective implementation HIV STP and HIV MTP program and its integration into existing services in the health sector. Incumbent will have strong competences and experience in HCT and HIV prevention activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced Degree in Medicine, Public Health or related field (MD Preferred)
- At least7 years’ post NYSC experience working in health care system in Nigeria
- 5 years plus experience in developing country health care programs
- At least 3 years HIV programming skills and experience with an international NGO or agency
- Demonstrated ability to lead the strategic planning and development of a start-up organization
- All positions require proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, computer applications and Internet/Emails.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Significant amounts of travel may be involved
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Terms of Employment
- The organization offers highly competitive salary packages for all positions.
- Appointment for these positions will be subject to a probationary period; and local terms and conditions are applicable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and a suitability statement as Microsoft Word attachments to the specified emails indicated for each vacancy position (listed against each position/job location) not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE and LOCATION applied for and the applicant’s full name e.g. Admin Associate Kaduna Kelvin Mohammed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 02/04/2015