(PDMO) – GL 12
Job Code: FAAN/PDMO/002
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Preparing reports of source data for analysis
- Supervise the Data Management Unit (DMU) functions under hi1her schedule.
- Participate in the development and management of the implementation of the work plans of the Unit
- Train and mentor staff of the Unit to ensure that they hove capability to meet the needs of the DMU
- Participate in the process for coding information and resolving problems.
- Participate in the protection of FAAN’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the Assistant General Manager, Data Management Unit.
- Minimum: A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC or has received exemption from service.
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Supervisory experience.
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- A working knowledge of the use of SPSS
- Competence in the use of other statistical tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Pass Aptitude Test and the Oral Job Interview
- Age Limit: 28 – 40 Years as at last Birthday.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae within two weeks from the date of advertisement to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR/Personnel Manager
Omanis Investment Nigeria Limited
10 Dokun Ogundipe Avenue, Off Aina Eleko Street