General Qualifications & Skills Required
- Ideal candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in WAEC/GCSE/NECO subjects (Mathematics and English inclusive)
- A minimum of 2.2/second class lower bachelor’s degree from the university
- Must possess NYSC discharge/exemption certificate as applicable
- Customer service-orientated
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Socially confident, quick to establish rapport, able to maintain good relations even when communicating disagreeable information to customers
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures
- Team player – approachable, receptive to ideas/feedback
- Assertive – able to handle conflict
Private/Commercial Banking Support Officers Job in Stanbic IBTC Group
(Ref: SBG 7)
(Lagos, North, SW, SS/SE)
- The ideal candidate should have not less than 3 years experience in a back office sales rol
- Experience in sales and service support processes and procedures is important to give a sound foundation upon which job expertise can be built
- To provide proactive and value adding support service, increasing efficiency and reducing transaction process times.
- Also to provide a support/back up service for the relationship manager in commercial or private banking.
- Ensure that all account opening documentation is in place for all accounts and that KYC policies are strictly adhered to
Join our team of professionals and set sail on a truly exciting career
Method of Application
For detailed information on the positions available, visit our website www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers
Only qualified candidates should send their application with a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position and location as subject of your mail.
Candidates should comply with the requirements of each role before applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12/03/2015