Workforce Group – Our client, an alternative financial services on the Island, Lagos State, is urgently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager/Sales Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Reports to: Board of Directors
- The Product Manager/Sales Engineer will be responsible for the operational product management agenda with the primary aim of developing and managing the Bank’s total product portfolio.
- Clear understanding of A/B testing and statistical variations
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Hot Jar or a preferred analytics tool with emphasis on customer behaviour
- A clear understanding of SEO, and quantifiable experience on optimization
- Experience in using offline marketing to drive online growth
- Understands “growth hacking” specifically in the Nigerian online domain
- Experience using social media to facilitate sales
- Has experience selling digital products
- Understands sales methodologies, and has developed his/her own methodology around selling digital products
- Deep understanding of the iOS and Android Systems
- Aggressive territory driven sales experience with tangible results
- HND or B.Sc in any relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Manager in a Financial institution
- Cognate experience in Fintech space
- Good communication and Presentation skills
- Preferred Location: Yaba, Surulere, Obalende, Ikoyi, Ebute Metta, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1&2, Ajah, etc.
Closing Date: 15th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Product Manager/Sales Engineer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.