Production Manager (Bread)
A multinational organisation operating in the baked goods category in the FMCG space in Nigeria is recruiting to fi the role of a Production Manager (Bread).
The ideal candidate must have a solid knowledge of GMP among other requirement that include the followings:
• Making sure there is enough products per shift daily as advised by the management
• Maximize usage of equipment capacity to generate required volume.
• Training as appropriate, shop floor employees on production processes, controls, hygiene, and documentation to ISO standard.
• Providing leadership for factory hierarchy.
• Implement quality control training programs with the assistance of quality assurance department.
• Working in cooperation with the Supply Chain hierarchy to ensure order in the factory.
• Quality management during the production process (standard vs. defective product ratio)
• Ensuring health & safety and environmental regulations on the production floor.
• Communicate plant work rules, good production practices, house rules and safety policies and ensure consistent uniform enforcement and personal safety equipment enforcement.
• Manage all shift supervisors for optimum capacity utilization.
Assist in minimizing downtime by working with managers and maintenance staff.
• Oversee all issues related to product quality.
• Oversee daily food safety and food security procedures
• Implement training to ensure personnel are competent to carry out functions related to product safety, legality and quality.
• Management of operational stability and improvement-process, product quality and performance.
• Manage effectively the production operation within a production function at the plant in order to ensure cost effective, timely production output of quality product.
• Collaborate with the warehouse to ensure the availability of raw materials for production process at all times
• Conduct of daily production meeting with production team members.
• An ability to work pro-actively to meet the demand and pressure of a fast-moving environment
• The ability to lead, motivate and encourage team working.
• Excellent people management skills.
• must have the ability to work for extended time periods in a high paced environment
• Ensure adherence to the approved recipe
• Good organizational skills.
• Must be able to adhere to health and safety regulations.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Role is open to both local and foreign nationals. This advert is valid till 30th December 2020.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their Cvs to – email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th December 2020