Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Superintendent
Job Location: Lagos
- Establishing Production Operations requirements and input these requirements to Production Operations Plans.
- Assist and supervise the activities of contractors.
- Preparation of process plant for planned maintenance, reservoir monitoring, pressure survey, etc.
- Ensures that an adequate level of stock of supplies and spares are always maintained for the smooth operations of the process plant and wellhead Platform.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: Work Station, Assignments, Employee Training, Vacations, Back-Up for Absent Employees, and Shift Rotations.
- Supervising Production Startups, Shutdowns, and Well Change over activities.
- Optimize the crude oil separation, stabilization and storage processes efficiently and in a safe manner.
- Produce procedure for the startup, operate and shutdown process and process-related plant, gas lift compressor facilities, and other units as required by the production superintendent.
- Operate wellhead platform and control facilities in a professional and safe manner.
- Undertake constant evaluations of plant operating conditions so that abnormalities are promptly detected and resolved.
- Keep abreast of changes to operating programs and control systems.
- Efficient operation of the gas lifts system and associated facilities.
- Promoting a positive approach to Safety in all aspects of Production Operations which reinforces Company Safety Management Systems.
- Ensuring that the Production Operations activities requirements are implemented according to the Production Plan.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring efficient operation of the plant and handing over to the incoming crew in a systematic and orderly manner.
- To regularly patrol the plant and ensure that equipment is performing in the designed, safe manner and that standby spare equipment are available for immediate use if required.
- Calculate daily productions, compare production rates, BS &W, API gravity, etc and report to the production superintendent. Ensure crude oil specification for exports, reduce the water content to less than 0.05%, supervises crude oil analysis for ASTM standards, BS &W determination, API gravity, salt, etc. Adequate meter proving to ensure the efficiency of meters for the actual volume of crude oil delivered. Ensure protection of equipment through corrosion monitoring probes, correct dosage of biocides. Analyze for Sulphur Reducing Bacteria etc.
- Ensure strict adherence to Health, Safety, Security and Environment. HSSE.
- Maintain accurate and timely plant parameters logging and equipment data, closely follow their performance and raise timely work orders for correction when required.
- Prepare and hand over equipment in a safe manner to maintenance staff for repairs and take back in service after checks as per Work Permit procedure.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 16th January, 2020