Production Engineers and Maintenance Engineers are required to work with Plant Engineer to achieve assigned role.
- Multi-skilled, core skill either mechanical or electrical but must be competent in both disciplines, must have a passion for Continuous Improvement, lots of initiative and attention to detail and be someone who takes pride and responsibility in what he does. Experience with Siemen S7 PLCs and understand instrument/control fundamentals. Mechanically he will be able to demonstrate skills, working on process and packing
equipment, pneumatics, hydraulics, gearboxes, valves, rotary locks, pumps and bearing replacement.
Ensuring and reporting that all assets perform to the required level of safety, quality and efficiency.
Investigating plant failure or deterioration, recommending and carrying out remedial action. Monitoring the effectiveness of remedial maintenance or modification work.
- Assisting, as required, in the preparation of cost estimates for plant improvement, remedial work, identification of safety requirements and commercial benefits.
- Contributing to the quality improvement process, with the ethos of getting it right first time. Adopting a continuous improvement methodology whilst implementing preventative maintenance objectives.
- Liaising with other team members, including interacting with line managers, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management. Managing day-to-day activities, reading and analyzing reports. Reviewing budgets and managing cost; overseeing Assets and Inventory; tracking and measuring staff performance; and SWOT analysis on projects and development.
- Good business skills and commercial awareness are big virtues, as is the ability to motivate others. Deliver on time, in-budget, to-specification and contribute to Food Safety and Business Quality Management System Development are very important. Ability to share knowledge and good knowledge and enforcement of LEAN manufacturing process very essential.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should forward their applications indicating positions along with CV within 2 weeks of this advertisement to the email address below: email@example.com
Closing Date: 10/03/2015