ROLE: PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR
Our Client, a leading Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR to join their fast growing organization.
This position is responsible for planning, organising end to end activities on all company projects and programmes.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Commercial & Programme delivery: Organising and executing events and interventions – podcasts, media interviews, partner collaborations, video content.
- Executive Management: Managing key relationships for and on behalf of the Program Director, with key principals on our partnership ecosystem for our various initiatives and managing follow-on actions. Relationships with brands in Tech, FMCG, Marketing, Consumer Brands and Media industries.
- Client Account Management: Building operational relationships with our stakeholder community; adding value and extracting value for the Business
- Communication: Managing communication with the platform owners and our partners
- Team Operations: Managing internal relationships and resources to execute events, communications, social, creative and marketing.
Qualification and Experience
o A Bachelor’s degree in any Social Sciences course
o Minimum of 2years cumulative experience in Project Management and Administration
o Sound computer skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR’ as the subject on or before 31st May 2021
Closing Date: 31st May, 2021