The Address Homes Ltd is a top-class, leading real estate developer of repute, with contemporary luxury homes in Ikoyi and Lekki areas of Lagos Island.
Due to expansion, we urgently require for employment, high performing, hard-working, and highly motivated individuals (male and female) in the position below:
Job Position: Project Architect
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Architect will work closely with the Construction team and will coordinate with outside consultants/administrators to review drawings, and generally will be responsible for the day-to-day handling of the company’s architectural drawings and readings.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and monitoring architectural designs from conception to construction to meet client’s specifications and act as an intermediary between the client and the Construction Team.
- Taking responsibility for leading and managing projects from concept design stage, through development of design and all necessary stages or applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site.
- Working collaboratively in a dynamic office setting, contributing to all phases of planning, design, construction administration, and staff mentoring.
- Cooperating in the development of designs using hand sketching, AutoCAD, Revit, and other software.
- Guiding the team to develop high-quality construction bid documents.
- Reviewing building codes and standards to evaluate design compliance.
- Developing construction drawings and specifications that incorporate client, regulatory, and industry standards requirements.
- Producing detailed working drawings and specifications as well as 3D drawings and other pictorial presentations for clarity.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required for a project.
- Regular Site visits to check the progress of construction and preparing Site reports during construction.
- Participating in internal and external meetings.
- Supervising and coaching trainees.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals report and escalate to management as needed.
- Meeting budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Professional Qualification: NIA.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years + in a similar role.
- Be a Member of Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
- Proficient in architectural System and Knowledge.
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Excellent use of Architectural Software’s (i.e. AutoCAD, Revit designs, etc.).
- Proven experience in architectural document production and team coordination.
- In-depth ability to read, develop, and interpret architectural drawings.
- Ability to develop, communicates, and present design concepts orally and graphically.
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD Suite is required.
- Experience and interest in high-performance architectural design.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards, and Architectural Practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 1st October, 2020