Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We work in hard-to-reach, economically deprived places across Nigeria and Africa, providing solutions that support inefficient markets and communities.
Our expertise is in Development Consulting, Research, Business Advisory and Enterprise Development across various sectors, using multiple approaches and covering several components. We facilitate market inclusion for improved productivity and a bumper harvest through capacity building, business model / strategy advisory, market linkages, social enterprises and research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Associate
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa. Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Manage projects from design and development to production.
- Strategize for contingency planning and risk mitigation and schedule project deliverables, milestones and goals.
- Ensure the project stays within the budget.
- Responsible for identifying and selecting project opportunities, maintaining coverage, and fulfilling project commitments.
- Work with staff and other individuals to implement project activities, monitor and report on progress, analyze data
- Collects, enters, and organizes data and other information to support research projects; carries out basic analytic tasks.
- Make suggested corrections if needed and write final project reports.
- Stakeholder communications.
- Support implementation of project activities and implementation of Project Action Plans.
- Providing effective administrative and logistics support to the project in compliance with the organizations rules and regulations policies and strategies.
- Providing effective support in financial management focusing on quality assurance.
- Participating in knowledge building and sharing activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- NYSC serving Veterinary Doctor or Animal Science graduate.
- The ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- The ability to work as a team and willingness to take initiative.
- Training in data collection or data analysis techniques.
- Project coordination skills is required.
- Must show evidence of ability to carry out research support tasks under general supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical, research and organizational skills.
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner.
- High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- Include Project Associate in the email subject line and include salary expectation in your application letter.
- Applications will be reviewed and online interviews will be conducted with selected candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews