Reports To: Executive Director/Group President
- The primary responsibility shall be to ensure that the objectives of establishing a modular refinery is accomplished by planning the project activities, executing key phases of the project and evaluating implementation/progress of project.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing
needs and requirements in order to actualize the establishment of a modular refinery.
- Identify all Statutory and Technical requirements for the construction of a modular
- Develop a Pre-feasibility studies and necessary planning document aimed at actualizing
the stated project.
- Ensures project documents such as licences and approvals are complete, current, and
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation
of the project.
- Identify relevant Consultants, OEM’s and other personnel that will be engaged for the project.
- Review and discuss different technical aspects of a 520 bopd modular refinery.
- Inform on all fluid data that will be required as design basis for the refinery.
- Assessment of sources of feed stock and arrange necessary interaction and discussion of
terms and condition for crude oil supply and buy back of unrefined effluent.
- Review all design and planning documents and make recommendations.
- Liaise with government authorities at all stages of the planning and development to secure
all necessary licenses ahead of plant installation
- Supervise the construction phase of the project as may be assigned.
- Plan and develop strategy to manage- the transition process from an outsourcing
environment into the in-house platform with regards to meeting business objectives.
- Develop the in-house capability to manage plant.
- Take appropriate decisions to distribute the workload between in-house and offshore
- Plan host community integration for smooth running of the plant.
Education & Qualification
- A Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least a second class lower division) 2.2
(Petroleum, Chemical, Petrochemical, Mechanical, etc)
- 10 years minimum experience in Refinery, Petrochemical or upstream Oil and Gas
production especially in Nigeria. Functioning at Management levels, Regulatory environment and requisite certifications will place the potential candidate at an advantage.
- Project management and improvement
- Petrochemical and Refinery operations
- logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Team building
- Customer Focus
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Ethical Conduct
- Getting Results
- Respect for the Individual
- Team Work
- Emotional intelligence
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Control
Method of Application
All CV’s should be addressed to the Head, Human Resource at email@example.com
Closing Date: 17/03/2015