The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Director
Job Roles and Functions
- Oversees all the activities of company to ensure projects targets are meant.
- Manage project counsel tasks to progress disputes and manage arbitration efforts.
- Approve purchase orders,purchase requisitions and contracts inline with authorized signing authorities.
- Responsible for providing overall project management, support and guidance to Owner’s Engineer team to drive project to completion.
- Continuously monitor the project budget, accurately forecast the remaining “costs to complete” and interface with project cost control resources to produce timely and accurate monthly project cost reports.
- Ensure enforcement of site Environmental, Health & Safety requirements.
- Manage compliance with all project insurance policies.
- Ensure all EPC contractor and subcontractor insurance policies required under the related contracts are in effect.
- Liaise with local government, regulatory bodies and Off taker as required.
- Liaise with Owner’s Engineer and Construction Manager as needed for construction management issues.
- Planandfacilitate the EPC contract monthly project review meetings between Owner and EPC contractor.
- Ensure EPC Contract and subcontractor compliance with QA/QC obligations under the associated contracts
- Manage completion, testing, commissioning and handover of the facility to Operations and Maintenance team/O&M Contractor
- Manage relationships with local communities
- Transition the completed project into the Warranty Program.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management + 18 years experience.
- Age: 30-60 years.
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com citing the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.