Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager (Interior Designs)
Job Code: PM001
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- B.Sc / HND in any field related to Management and Engineering Technology with certifications in IPM / PMP / AMP
- A minimum of 6 years post qualification/ experience in the industry with background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applicant must be able to read architectural plans.
- Ability to Analyze and guide space and design planning for implementation of interior design strategies.
- Ability to develop a preliminary design concept on each proposed project, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre-agreed terms, budget and scope.
- Ability to write detailed project reports, proposals, feasibility studies purchase orders, expedite orders and solution presentation suitable for reference and decision making.
- Ability to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ability to perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverable’s, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Ability to interface with clients, vendors and contractors.
- Ability to assist team with design review of drawings and specification provided by designers for the purpose of coordinating design layout.
- Ability to work closely with appropriate staff on developing timetable for projects and supervises that work being done complies with plans and specifications and is progressing on schedule.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
Closing Date: 31st October, 2020