- Be responsible for procurement at the SA including procurement planning, Design, implementation, management and training;
- Be responsible for the preparation of bid documents (inclusive technical specifications) for the
acquisition of goods/services;
- Maintain comprehensive procurement unit cost database to be used in preparing a Project Cost Document and provide up to date information on all procurement at the SA:
- Ensure that procurement plans are implemented as scheduled;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree or HND in Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply or related field, with at least five (5) years post qualification experience part of which must relate to procurement in a Foreign Funded Agency or State Government due process office.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in community contracting is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should submit Ten (10) number of hand written application each with
comprehensive curriculum vitae within three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager
Federal Capital Territory, Community and Social Development Project (FCT-CSDP),
NO.106A Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi District Utako, Garki, FCT.
Applicant to clearly mark on the envelop “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Position”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 07/04/2015