Marikech Limited is a vibrant and innovative human resources development company that was incorporated in the year 2016 as an indigenous outsourcing company in Lagos.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Public Relations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Public Relations(PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders,media and the public.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies,
- Collaborate with internal teams(e.g. marketing)and maintain open communication with senior management,
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.),
- Prepare and distribute press releases,
- Organize PR events(e.g. open days,press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson,
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising,
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties,
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends,
- Prepare and submit PR reports,
- Manage PR issues.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role,
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print),
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications,
- Proficient in MS Office and social media,
- Strong communication ability (oral and written),
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Ability to work well under pressure,
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 12th December, 2019