PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Controller
Locations: Lagos and Aba-Abia (Factory Based Role)
- The Site Controller will be responsible for providing all round financial support to the entire factory ensuring proper financial control, reporting and also performing insightful analysis to the management team.
- Ensure full financial control at the factory, providing value added analysis and full financial business partnership to the factory team
- Responsible for co-ordination of factory Budget and forecasting of the full year factory cost and recoveries
- Responsible for financial control over all stock – Stores and WIP
- Responsible for product cost standards and all product cost reporting & analysis
- Accounts payable functions: Overseeing approval and cross reference checks for preservation and operation of account dispensation for all payable dealings within the factory
Qualifications & Requirements
- First degree in Accounting / Finance and Membership of ICAN or ACCA.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software such as Peachtree
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and MFG
- 6 years minimum work experience in Finance with at least 3 years in a similar role
- FMCG / Manufacturing experience is mandatory
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles including costing and stock accounting experience
- Strong Analytical & Numerical Skills
- Strong Stakeholder management and Influencing skills
- Candidate must be confident, assertive and able to work with minimum supervision
Closing Date: 7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as “Site Controller”