Exciting Opportunity for a QA/QC Officer!!!
A leading indigenous Engineering and Construction Company with its Head Office in Lekki, Lagos is looking to recruit a QA/QC Officer to join its team in Lagos.
• Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
• Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
• Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
• Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
• Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
• Making recommendations for improvement.
• Creating training materials and operating manuals.
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
• Degree preferred.
• Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
• Minimum of 7years relevant work experience
• Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field.
• Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
• Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience in a fin-tech company is a plus
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using ‘QA/QC Officer’ as the subject on or before 15th November 2020
Closing Date: 15th November, 2020.