Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you a passionate quality professional?
- Are you looking for an environment where you can drive quality processes within a company experiencing fast growth?
- Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- A Quality Analyst is required to be responsible for the continuous improvement of operations support service delivery.
- As part of a global team the Quality Analyst will be able to provide useful insights regarding delivery of service by identifying gaps in process compliance, customer handling and operational best practices.
- Review support service requests in order to monitor compliance with procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with managers regarding improvement areas and educational initiatives.
- Document processes and procedures and establish control points to ensure compliance
- Green belt certification and/or quality assurance experience will be considered a plus.
- Background in engineering related field.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Resilient and able to work in a continuously changing environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in support services.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience developing projects, initiatives or improvement plans.
- Fluent in English, both written and conversational.
- Experience in presenting to large audiences, both, in presence or virtual.
- Positive, energetic and can-do attitude.
Note: If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 22nd November, 2020