The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Quality Control /Assurance Lead
Job Roles and Functions
- During the term of this Contract,the Employee’s duties,functions and responsibilities shall include,but not be limited to the following.
- Represent the Company regarding all matters of Quality .
- Manage and update the Company Quality Management Manual.
- Guarantee the correct implementation of issuing and distribution cycle of Company Procedures.
- Plan and supervise Quality System Audits and evaluate any necessary corrective actions.
- Provide necessary assistance and specific expertise to other Company functions and to projects concerning matters of quality.
- Evaluate the Quality Systems of suppliers and sub-contractors during the pre-qualification phase
- Allocate Quality personnel to various duties and/or projects
- Liaise with the authorized Company Quality System certification body.
- Prepare the Quality Management System Review Meetings
- Guarantee the training program to all personnel about Quality System Management and related methodologies
- Propose preventive measures promote and implement improvement programs
- Guarantee the planning and assessment of project audit results and analysis of non-conformity
- Supervise the definition and implementation of customer satisfaction tools and activities
- Guarantee the specialist support to the Proposal Manager during bidding phase and to the Project Manager during project execution phase
- Ensure the collection and the analysis of data coming from projects
- Interface with Company representative of Risk and Knowledge Management Manage Company document system ensuring its maintenance and updating, cooperating with all Companyfunctions
- Graduate Degree In Engineering, Project Management + 12 years experience.
- Age 30-60
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com citing the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.