Pistachio Foods Limited (RSVP Restaurant), an international Restaurant operating in Victoria Island, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Coordinator
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilites
- Responsible for implementing company specifications and regulatory standards
- Ensure total compliance to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Enforcement of Company standard in all aspect of operation covering Kitchen and Restaurant.
- Monitoring and Ensuring total compliance of both Kitchen and Restaurant staff in the correct food handling procedures.
- Ensuring compliance of the entire staff to safety/health regulations as set by the regulatory agencies
- Ensuring compliance to Good Hygiene Practice (GHP), Good Personal Hygiene (GPH), Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMG) and full implementation of HACCP in the Kitchen Restaurant.
- Ensure the right temperature is maintained in the coldroom to prevent spoilage of stored items
- Effective monitoring of the cleaner
- Any other task as assigned by your Supervisor
Person Specification / Experience
- Must have a B.Sc / HND in Food Technology or any other relevant discipline
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in food/catering company
- Must be able to have eyes for details
- Must be able to multi-task and simultaneously handle important tasks
- Strong numeric and verbal analytical skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job position” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: January 14th, 2020