A young Juice and Yogurt Factory at Sangatedo area of Lekki seeks to employ the services of:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Male)
- Ensure all parameters of food safety and quality are being adhered to and maintained throughout the facility.
- Assist with preparation for production.
- Collect in-process and finished product samples for quality control procedures
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative quality control testing to ensure products meet standard requirements
- Follow protocols for documenting testing results.
- Identify and isolate product that does not meet standard requirements
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
- OND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science Technology or related field.
- 0-1year experience in quality control laboratory procedures and food safety management.
- Must reside within Sangotedo axis
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Closing Date: Saturday, 5th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: email@example.com
- Your name and mobile number must sign the application on the body of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be “QC 1” to be considered.