Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Apata & Ascott aims at striking the perfect balance between organizational objectives and individual career aspirations to bring about a perfect fit between the organization and its human resources. We help create and manage change in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Alapere – Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a reliable Quantity Surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- To be successful as a Quantity Surveyor, you should have a methodical approach and superb interpersonal skills. Outstanding Quantity Surveyors are not only great at analyzing costs, but they also know how to read people and tailor their negotiation strategies to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Work closely with constructors and installers to supervise work from concept to completion and ensure client’s satisfaction.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of HND in Quantity Surveying or similar field.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good Knowledge 3D Interior Designing will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 14th April, 2021