Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) with its head office in Abuja, HIFASS has a mission of enhancing population health in Africa by collaborating with partners to promote public health.
Job Title: Receptionist
Available Position: 1
Position Type: Full Time
Report To: Admin Assistant
The receptionist will provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks under the supervision of the Admin Assistant,
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring visitor logbook and issuing visitor badges/tag pass
- Provides callers with information such as organization address and other relevant information
- Greets and directs visitors to the organization
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- OND/NCE or higher qualification
- 1-2 years in related working experience
- Good oral and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Application should he sent on or before March 16, 2015. A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) should he sent in to: email@example.com
Please indicate the title of the post applied for as the subject of the email.
NB: Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview and HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted candidates.
Closing Date: 16/03/2015