Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager – Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We’re looking for a Regional Manager (based in Lagos, Nigeria to our Bolt Food team, who will be launching and managing new markets at Bolt Food in Africa. Bolt Food currently operates now in 13 markets but will launch many more countries and cities in 2020.
- Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
What you’ll be Doing
- Project manage launch for Bolt Food business from zero to launch in new countries and cities in Africa
- Manage regional operations in the assigned region after countries/cities launch
- Be responsible for Bolt Food business growth and profitability in the assigned region
- Make data-driven decisions that will help to grow the business and improve operational efficiency
- Understand business needs & opportunities in the region and countries and resolve them in a timely manner
- Collaborate with various teams & stakeholders to bridge the gap between city, regional and HQ teams
- Hire and motivate new talent, and grow talent within local country teams
- Manage regional legal, PR, GR topics related to Bolt Food business
- 5+ years experience in Operations, Business Development, Strategy or Management Consulting, ideally in a tech marketplace company
- Proven career record of managing high value and complex business projects
- Successful experience running operations in a fast, dynamic business environment
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Great communication skills and experience working with various stakeholders
- Experience leading and managing high performing teams
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online