Working with Stanbic IBTC presents an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit. Exciting career opportunities exist for self-motivated, energetic, talented/ experienced professionals in our Personal and Business Banking (PBS) franchise in Nigeria.
General Qualifications & Skills Required
- Ideal candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in WAEC/GCSE/NECO subjects (Mathematics and English inclusive)
- A minimum of 2.2/second class lower bachelor’s degree from the university
- Must possess NYSC discharge/exemption certificate as applicable
- Customer service-orientated
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Socially confident, quick to establish rapport, able to maintain good relations even when communicating disagreeable information to customers
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures
- Team player – approachable, receptive to ideas/feedback
- Assertive – able to handle conflict
Regional Manager, Personal & Business Banking Job in Stanbic IBTC Group
(Ref: SBG 1)
(Lagos, North, SW, SS/SE)
- The ideal candidate should have at least 12 years proven experience, 10 must be in related roles of coordinating and executing the strategy for personal, business, and public sector businesses in the region
- Broad and detailed technical knowledge of general retail banking practices and procedures including competitors and regulatory requirement
- Formulate, drive, measure and manage achievement of a multi-product/multi-channel strategy for acquiring new business
Join our team of professionals and set sail on a truly exciting career
Method of Application
For detailed information on the positions available, visit our website www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers
Only qualified candidates should send their application with a copy of their resume to email@example.com using the reference of the position and location as subject of your mail.
Candidates should comply with the requirements of each role before applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12/03/2015