RECRUITMENT OF SALES/REGULATORY OFFICER
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Lagos needs to recruit a dynamic and result oriented Sales/Regulatory Officer.
The successful candidate amongst others will be responsible for sales, maintaining relationships and attending to
Essential : B.Sc. /HND in Marketing, Business studies or Sciences.
Experience: At least 1-2years experience in sales.
Others: A male, aged between 22-35yrs.
Job Responsibilities :
• Achieve sales targets.
• Maintain, create and expand distribution channels.
• Develop and maintain Customer relationships.
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer records.
• Attend to regulatory matters that affect our products e.g. with NAFDAC and our contract manufacture
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Maintain procedural documents and reports.
The preferred candidates should be exceptional in performance as well as possess the following skills:
Possess good logical skills and ability to prioritize tasks depending upon the emergency situations.
Effective communication skills
Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Proficient driving skills- must have a valid driving license
Basic computer literacy-Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Must have a good knowledge of Lagos roads.
LOCATION : Pen Cinema, Agege, Lagos.
AVAILABLE SLOTS: 1
REMUNERATION: Attractive salary with other attractive benefits.
Method of Application
CONTACT: Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 1st March, 2020