First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Private Banking
Ref No: 1900003z
Location: Northern, Nigeria
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Provide specialist financial advice and support to clients within the affluent market segment with a bid to ensuring that their lifestyle and investment needs are met.
- Marketing of Private Banking investment portfolio/services to meet clients needs
Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard the Banks position and win new business:
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships
- Initiate structure of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Team Lead or Head of Hub/GE
- Minimum 2:2 First degree (B.Sc, B.A etc)
- Minimum 4 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in asset management or investment Banking is an advantage
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online